THE ACTIVITY INCLUDES
- An approximately 3 hour descent (7.5 Miles)
- The equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddle)
- One certified guide by raft, and also a safety kayaker if required
- Fun and adrenaline guaranteed!
*Participants must weigh at least 41 kilos (90 pounds).
**A minimum of 6 people are required to start a descent.
***A $40 deposit per person is required at time of booking.
****A group of 8 people minimum is required for this descent.
Live an unforgettable rafting experience on the Gatineau River! With its starting point only 30 minutes from base camp, The Bonnet Rouge Rafting offers an action packed and exciting 3 hour descent on a 7.5 miles river stretch, composed of 7 RIII to RV class rapid sections. Whether you are a beginner or an expert looking for a thrill ride, this great day will definitely live up to your expectations.
***Certain packages and personalized rates are available on request. Please use the reservation form HERE, and we will contact you to discuss it with you and give you information.
- Your swimsuit
- Sneakers or sandals that attach securely to avoid losing them during the activity
- A sweater or fleece jacket
- Sunscreen lotion
- Eyeglasses ties if necessary
- A towel and change of close for the of your day when you will leave the river
- ID (required)